Minelab / Minelab Explorer SE Pro Metal Detectors!
Minelab Explorer SE Pro Metal Detector!
with 11" DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Plus $738.39 in Free Accessories
Total value = $2,233.39
This fourth generation Explorer SE surpasses anything you've seen for depth, sensitivity and superior discrimination!
With the Explorer SE Professional you can now discriminate targets in the digital screen using the dual coordinate ferrous and conductivity digital display, giving you over 1000 pre-programmed target signatures. Explorer SE PRO's dual coordinate digital display is the most advanced target ID system on the market today. Not only will you be able to predict the type of coin underneath the coil, you might also be able to guess the coin's date!
$738.39 in Free Metal Detecting
Accessories From Kellyco
Continental U.S. Only
Read what thousands of customers have to
Kellyco Metal Detectors.
We are so sure you cannot buy the same detectors thatwe sell for less money anywhere in the U.S. that we will reward you with Cash!
$578.39 in Free Metal Detecting
Accessories From Kellyco
Continental U.S. Only
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Most detectors on the market operate on a single or dual frequency, ranging from 1 to 70 kilohertz (kHz). Although this technology has served the industry well for years, Minelab found that a frequency that worked well in one area would often offer only marginal performance when used in another location. Ground mineralization, trash content and target size all had an effect on how effective a detector transmitting a single frequency would operate.
The Full Band Spectrum (FBS) circuit automatically transmits multiple frequencies simultaneously. The increased frequency range means that the signal received from the detector coil is analyzed from a wide range of responses. This allows the Explorer SE Professional to analyze more target information so that the Target Identification (ID) is more accurate.
FBS technology combines Minelab's existing multiple frequency BBS technology with a powerful new microprocessor to give:
- Greater detecting depth
- High sensitivity over a wide range of targets
- Less interference from electromagnetic sources
- More accurate identification of target characteristics
Faster and more powerful microprocessor with lower power consumption makes the Explorer SE Professional more responsive. Spend more time detecting; less time programming and recharging
Menu structure giving easier access to key functions makes Explorer SE Professional programming a breeze. Fast learning curve; intuitive, easy-to-learn interface.
Audio modulated pinpoint mode making target size and depth identification more reliable. Save valuable time recovering targets.
Simplified Iron Mask coordinates 0-31 with full ferrous discrimination capability. Easy correlation of Iron Mask settings with digital readout values; more user friendly function; simplifies use of Iron Mask.
Audio tone settings with new "Pitch Hold" mode for picking up even the faintest of target signals. Improved recovery rate for the smallest or deepest targets.
Quickstart settings make the learning curve on the Explorer SE Professional a more rewarding one.
New finer threshold and volume adjust controls. Fine tune "Threshold" and "Volume" to perfectly match operating conditions. More accurate and comfortable settings.
Improved threshold stability in noisy/trashy environment. Less false signals; cover more ground faster.
Larger target coordinates in digital screen and improved menu fonts. Easy to read user interface.
Improved weight and balance with new lightweight waterproof coil; comfortably detect for longer periods of time without fatigue.Click here to find links for more Minelab Explorer SE Pro information
- 3 year warranty
- Full Band Spectrum (FBS) Technology
- 28 Simultaneous Frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100 kHz
- New microprocessor - fast and powerful
- 3rd Generation Software - improved user interface
- Auto Ground Compensation - Advanced Digital Filtering
- 2 Dimensional Smartfind Size / Conductivity and Ferrous characteristics
- 3 Tone Settings: Long, Smooth, Pitch Hold
- 2 Dimensional Smartfind Discrimination
- Simplified Iron Mask coordinates 0-31 with full ferrous discrimination capability
- Depth Indicator now updates in pinpoint mode
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Semi-Automatic & Manual 1-32
- Noise Cancel - Automatic & Manual
- Pinpoint - Non-motion modulated audio for improved target size and depth identification
- Low Battery Audio Alarm
- 1600 mAh NiMH or Alkaline batteries
- 11” Double-D lightweight, waterproof.
- 64 x 128 pixel LCD panel with improved graphics
- Threshold - Finer adjust level; improved stability in high-trash